Thursday, February 21, 2008

First Love

Sexy Babes Asian

One of my male friends from high school had a sister who was kind of cute so I asked her out on a date. I think we went to a movie and went parking afterwards. We were kissing and petting through our clothes and we started opening but not removing clothes because it was cool outside. I was fingering her cunt and she was rubbing my now hard dick. I paused for a moment and the next thing I know she has her mouth on my dick and it is feeling great. I was so surprised that she did this, on the first date even. So we went out whenever we could and every time I got a great blow job. She was 14 or 15 at the time. One night she was babysitting and she invited me over. I came over and she said we could go up to the bedroom. We stripped and she guided my hard dick into her pussy. The look on her face as my dick slid in was priceless. I will never forget it. Never.

No comments: