Thursday, February 21, 2008

Fast Food Fuck

Sexy Babes Asian

I had just starting going out with a woman I worked with at this small restaurant and we happened to have a closing shift together. All night long I had been having the hardest time keeping my mind off of her ass and on the orders I was making. I had to go into the walk in refrigerator twice just to "cool off." Finally, the place was closed and we were the last employees there. We knew we shouldn't do it, but the temptation was too great...we started making out in the kitchen, leaning up against one of the counters she had just wiped down. In no time at all, I had a hard on. She got up so she was sitting on the counter, and reached down and undid my pants and got out my dick, stroking it to keep it hard. She lifted up her skirt and pushed her panties aside, and then guided me into her. She scooted to the edge of the counter and wrapped her legs around my waist. God, that was such a hot fuck, my knees almost went out from under me. After we finished, we had to clean the counter up again, then finish our closing chores. Then we went back to her place and fucked some more. I'm glad I got another job soon after that, 'cause it weirded me out to be making food on the same counter where we had been fucking.

No comments: